Environ Anti-Oxidant C-Quence Creme provides the ideal defence for your skin when used in combination with the C-Quence serums and is suitable for all skin types.
As neither the antioxidant Cquence Crème nor the vita-peptide C-Quence Serums could contain all of the active ingredients required to enhance skin to a healthier state and a more youthfully radiant appearance, these two products deliver the greatest benefits when they are used together. This dynamic product duo targets the visible signs of ageing and assists in improving and maintaining a more youthfully even and radiant complexion - especially for those in dry environments.
Rich in highly effective antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, as well as Jojoba, pro-vitamin B5, Green Tea and Rosemary extracts, the Creme leaves the skin with a soft, silky texture. It also contains a plant carotenoid, Vitamin B12 and a plant-derived emollient - Squalane.
These powerful antioxidants help filter out the harmful blue light rays and improve the appearance of firmer and more hydrated skin.Available in a 35ml special airless dispenser that shields the active vitamins from the elements.
- This powerful formula helps to improve the appearance of firmer, smoother and more hydrated skin.
- Rich in antioxidants, including vitamins C and E, Panthenol, jojoba oil, green tea, rosemary extracts and lutein.
- Available in fragranced and non-fragranced versions.
- Enhances the vitamin E deposits in the skin cells.
- Vitamin C helps protect the skin from free radical activity.
- Apply Environ C-Quence Creme by lightly massaging the serum onto the face, neck and decollete area after applying your regular C-Quence 1 to 4 serums.
- Use day & night. C-Quence Creme should be used within 8 weeks for maximum benefit.
- This product completes the Ionzyme skin care programme by providing added nourishment to the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially those with mature, sun-damaged skin and can be used with the other Environ ranges as an added moisturiser.
- Ideal for all ages.